OCT 10 – 11 | 8am-2pm
2556 Lunes La Verne, CA 91750
Beautiful home in La Verne with an old world flare: porcelain from England, France, West Germany and Belgium, crystal from Czechoslovakia, glass from Italy (Venice), fine cookware from France; impeccable mid-century furniture; lots of tools, camping equipment, clothing, shoes and collectibles:
- 1970’s Corning Ware sets.
- Drexel Heritage Cabernet furniture.
- Baker furniture.
- Limoges hand painted porcelain.
- Vintage Pirex.
- Venetian glass.
- Glasbake vintage ovenware.
- Never out of the box Madame Alexander 8” articulated dolls: Wendy as the big bad wolf, Summer sweetie pie, White rabbit, Sweet innocence, Sailing the sweet seas, Annie Oakley, Hocus Pocus wonder, The tortoise and the hare, Out and about with Annie, Better not pout, Little Red riding hood, Cinderella, To Oz! Dorothy, Spring portrait huggable Huggums, Want to come out and play, 85th anniversary Wendy.
- Barbie commemorative dolls and accesories.
- Brand name handbags.
- New clothing, Cabi, Eliza J, Donna Morgan, Nanette Lenore, Guess and more.
- Dansko, Sketchers and Bionic shoes.
- A huge selection of Sterling silver jewelry.
- A big lot of beautiful custom jewelry.
- D70 Roland keyboard.
- Descoware Belgium pans.
- Asta German cookware.
- Le Creuset French pots
- Vintage Pirex.
- Regency China.
- Lenox China.
- Seltmann Weiden China.
- Hand painted cup and saucer sets.
- Hummel figurines.
- Fitz and Floyd tea sets.
- Christopher Stuart bone China.
- Steinbach german handmade nutcracker figures.
And as always, lots of hidden treasures, save the date and don’t miss out on this and our other fantastic True Legacy Estate Sales!